AwA's Yearly Game Awards - World to Build

AwA's Yearly Game Awards

Total Posts:
01-11-2024 3:34 PM
Hello everybody I am AwA as you all know.

I have been on WTB for 1 year now and I wanna do something for every user a little contest.

AwA's Yearly Game Awards Aka AwA's Game Awards will be either streamed or posted on my YT that I won't say bc that'll be self promotion and I don't really wanna self promote. (Whenever I say I posted it just look up world to build game awards and hopefully you'll find it or DM me asking what my YT is)

What is AwA's Game Awards about?

AwA's Game Awards or AGA for short is about the main part of WTB the games on this platform it is where I'll or other people will play most working games and we'll have a list and we'll put each game in a certain category so think about Bloxy's or any award show that is pretty much it sadly you won't win an item bc yeah. Btw my games won't be on AGA bc I made them and most of them are WIP.

How do I get my game into AGA?

It is simple you can message me on Discord (I don't recommend bc I never use it) or WTB, but your game will probably be played before you send the message.

Interviews?

I'll try to contact the developers of the games I played to try to get them to record either a speech or just to type messages I wont interview them sadly but that could be in the future.

How to apply to help out?

Just message me like the other thing.

I hope you enjoy the AwA's Game Awards this will being prepared for the next month or so depending on how much time I got.

Enjoy

AwA
Total Posts:
01-16-2024 9:38 PM
This will be delayed to May or maybe even longer
Join us on Discord to get development updates and chat with other players!